Imploding Kittens: This Is The First Expansion of Exploding Kittens Card Game
- This is the first expansion pack of Exploding Kittens and includes 20 new cards and a human sized "Cone of Shame." The first player to forget whose turn comes next will become a human direction indicator and must wear the Cone of Shame for the rest of the game.
- More than 9 million copies sold, breaking records in kids games, adult games and everything in-between.
- A highly strategic, kitty-powered version of Russian Roulette. Basically, if you draw an Exploding Kitten, you lose and you are full of loser sad-sauce. If you don’t explode, YOU WIN! Congratulations, you are full of greatness!
- This “Game of the Year” award winner is the perfect holiday gift if you’re looking for board games for adults but want to be able to play fun games with your kids as well.
- "It's like UNO, except there are goats, magical enchiladas and kittens that can kill you." -CNN
- This is not a standalone game - it requires a copy of Exploding Kittens to play. Expands the core deck from 5 to 6 players.